Family Sponsorship

Canada is a place of economic opportunity and liberty. You may be qualified for one of many work permit options.

Work experience in Canada is an excellent way to go into PR (Permanent Residency). Contact us now to learn more about your employment choices and the work permits you may be qualified for.

We’ll be there for you every step of the way as you make your trip to Canada.


  • 01

    You must be at least 18 years old.

  • 02

    You must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada (PR).

  • 03

    You are not eligible for social assistance.

  • 04

    Make a financial commitment to support the sponsored family members.